We are Bierschenke. Our registration number is 11508224 and our registered address is 50 Earlham Street WC2H 9LJ.
Our data controller is our Operations Director, Timo Melzer whom you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending your query to the address above, marked for the attention of the Data Controller.
We are legally required to let you know about the rights you may have with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to request from us access to, or rectification, or erasure of, the personal data we hold about you.
- You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you.
- You have the right to object to us processing personal data relating to you.
- Where you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right to obtain certain personal data from us in a format that can be transferred electronically to a third party (also called “data portability”).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us as described above. Whether your right can be exercised depends on the circumstances and so if you exercise your rights we will check whether such exercise is valid and will keep you informed throughout this process. Any email that you receive from us will offer you the opportunity to manage the data we hold about you.
Finally, you can also submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with how we process personal data relating to you. The Information Commissioner’s Office’s contact details are available via www.ico.org.uk
We act as the data controller for the personal data that we hold about you. This may include:
- Your name, date of birth, postal address, phone number, and email address, and
- Administrative Information including personal data you have provided to us, in correspondence etc.
Purposes and legal bases
We are required to tell you the purposes for which we use your personal data and the legal bases we rely on in doing so. The primary purposes for which we use and share personal data is to:
- fulfil our contractual obligations to you, where, for example, you have made a reservation;
- where you have given your consent for us to do so, to keep you in touch with our offers and promotions;
- provide you with a satisfactory and safe wi-fi service; and
- if you are employed by Bierschenke, properly to administer the terms and conditions of your employment
In addition to the main purpose described above, we may also use personal data for the following purposes and in reliance on the following legal bases:
- We may also need to use your personal data or pass it to others to meet legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party and in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes. We do this primarily to comply with applicable laws. However, where no laws require such sharing, we rely on our or the applicable third party’s legitimate interest in enforcing our/their rights or in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes.
- We may pass your personal data to anyone who takes over our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
- We do not currently process personal data in the context of automated decision-making or profiling that would produce legal or other significant effects for you. If that changes at any time in the future, we will notify you beforehand as required.
We may share:
- We may share your personal data with suppliers who act as our data processors but only in accordance with our instructions. These include Collins/DesignMyNight (who operate our reservations system Apple and Beer who manage our complimentary wi-fi system and MailChimp who provide our CRS.
- Where we provide personal data to these suppliers, we require that appropriate security measures are in place. Our use of suppliers does not currently involve a transfer of personal data to countries outside of the EEA.
- Your personal data may be shared with anyone who takes over our business or with anyone as required by law or to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party or to detect and prevent fraud and other crimes. You will be informed of the identity of such recipients, subject to applicable law, if such sharing takes place.